Soooooo boring...

I am really running out of things to blog about! Absolutely nothing exciting has been happening lately. I mean, I'm glad nothing tragic has happened, of course, but things have just been boring!

On a higher note... tomorrow is my last day and then I get 3 days off! Woohoo! I know I sound like they work me non-stop, but for someone that isn't used to working a job like this, it feels like that.

Speaking of work, I hurt my hand today! I was opening the oven to put some pies in and completely pulled something in my left hand in the process. It started burning a little at first, then by the time I made it back to the front the section on my hand between my thumb and index finger was the size of a ping pong ball! It was freaking because I watched it swell! Completely blew my mind. The swelling has gone down some now, but it's still a little puffy and sore as hell.

Stray cat update... she's still here! And yes, we're still feeding her, so she probably wont be leaving anytime soon. I put a nice little ad on Craigslist about her and have only received one really creepy email about her. As of right now, I have no clue what's going to happen with her.

Omg, the rats have been fighting again! It's mainly Sally and Melissa, but Emilie and Chelsea fight sometimes too. But like I said, it's mainly those two. We'll just be sitting there watching TV and all of a sudden we hear screaming and thumping. It's never ending with those guys. I think we're going to have to separate them full time.

Have I mentioned how cute Hadley is and that she might be staying here? Well she is and she might! Not really of course. Luckily, someone may be interested in her. I really hope so, cause we really don't have space for her.

Okay, I believe that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Zoe being a lazy bum:





Hadley being adorable:


Our poor little sick chick:



This is her foot brace. :(

More pictures of Hadley, just cause she cute:






And lastly, little fat Zoe:


No comments: