Why does this happen to us?

You remember me talking about the 7 chicks that my aunt was bringing us yesterday? Well she brought them, only there are 8 chicks and one has splayed legs AND a curled foot!! We made a foot splint and a hobble brace for her last night, but there isn't much improvement today. Our vet wrap isn't super new, so it doesn't hold as well as it should. I'm going to pick up some cloth band-aides on my way home from work tomorrow. Hopefully those will be better.

It amazes me that we always get the sickly animals. It never fails. Almost every animal that we've adopted - minus the gliders - has been sick in one way or another. I guess because maybe we're some of the only people that will actually do something about it. Just like with this baby chick. Not many people would even think twice about doing half of the stuff we do for animals.

Oh well, at least we're capable and actually do something.

Omg, Sadie and Pip's new little girl is SO cute!! I took a few pictures of her last night while she was sleeping in my hand. She's adorable! She seriously looks SO much like Violet, it's insane! She's a bit of a cry baby, though. That reminds me of Odin! He was such a ball bag, lol. This little girl makes their 4th WFB in a row! At first, they only had leus and standards, now it's WFB time! They better enjoy this one, Mr. Pip is getting neutered in a couple months!

Speaking of joeys... Shannon messaged Monday and said, "You're lil girl is opening her eyes but no new pics till they are all the way open !". So I guess we're getting her, lol. She sent new pictures of her yesterday and she is just to die for!! She seriously has one of the sweetest little faces ever! Her older sister, Snort, is one of the cutest gliders ever, so I really hope she looks like her the older she gets. Now we have to think of yet another name!! Any suggestions? :) Also, be sure to check out the pictures she sent us below!

I'm going to be completely random here and talk about my love for Dead Island Riptide. When we first got it, I didn't care for it much. I played it for a while, then left it alone for a couple weeks. Now, I can't get enough! I think about it quite a bit now. And please don't tell me, I know how pathetic that is, lol. I think it's going to be one of those "start playing as soon as you roll out of bed" type of games. That's the way Hitman was!

Okay all, I suppose that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the baby chicks:







Sack worms!!




And Hadley:






Here's our future WF Ringtail Mosaic girl freshly OOP:













Here's she is at 5 days OOP:















No comments: