I'm never working again!

Not really, of course, but I sure felt like tossing in the towel yesterday! Last week, I looked at my schedule for this week and noticed that I was working from 1-8 on Monday and no other day! Um, what the hell? I talked to Cassie about it and she said that she would add more hours. She never really said if I would be working my normal (1-4) or if I would keep the 1-8.

Well, when I got there, I started at the register then was approached my Desiree and told that I would be training on the window!!! Um, no thank you! Of course, I couldn't say no, so I followed her to the back to watch a video on drive thru. And just as my luck had it, she couldn't find the video so I had to read about it! Suck! Luckily the papers weren't long, so I was back in the front in no time.

At first, everything seemed SO hard and SO confusing. After about 30 minutes, I started to get the hang of it and was even complimented on how well I was doing. Woohoo for me!!

Time went by pretty fast from 1-3, then it got slow until 4. Omg, I thought I was going to die at 4:30. There were SO many people!! It died down around 5:30ish, then it got so draggy. That's when Crystal had me stock a bunch of stuff. Around 7 my feet were hurting so bad. I swear, I thought they were on fire, lol.

I was surprised to see my aunt pull around just before 7. She ordered a small coke and said, "This is the best service I've had all day!" Lol, she's so great. I so badly wanted to go home with her. She asked if I needed anything for my head and I said, "Yes, if you have something." She said she didn't and offered to go to the store and get me some. I said no and off she went. Well, about 30 minutes later, I noticed that a truck pulled around to the window, but there were no orders on the screen. That's when I realized that it was my aunt, pills in hand. I hated that she had to go get them, but boy was I happy to have them!

In more depressing news... aunt Sharon is taking Diesel back to his owners today. Things weren't working out and she thought he would be better off with them. It was hard on her to take him for a walk a few times a day and every time she took him outside, she had to put Fletcher inside so they wouldn't fight. Sunday, she and my uncle tried introducing them, but Fletcher wouldn't have it. He growled and fought at him the entire time. It's too bad too, Diesel was a cool dog.

Oh yeah, after my auntie drops the dog off, she's picking up 7 more baby chicks!! I thought we were doning adding to the flock, but I guess not, lol. She's getting 7 Rhode Island Red chicks from a friend of hers. Looking forward to having baby chicks again. I love them!

While I was at work yesterday, LaVaughn managed to get pictures of ALL the gliders! I couldn't believe it! She held them all for a couple hours in bonding pouches and fed them treats. Seems like they had a pretty good day. :)

Well, I guess that's all for now.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sadie & Pip


















Kira, Logan, Simba & Nala












Sleepy sugar glider joey, lol.



Miss Chloe Rose








Cas & Violet















No comments: