Who'll stop the rain...

I think I may have used that title before... hmm, now I wonder. Oh well, it doesn't alter the fact that it's rainy and just plain nasty out! It's also pretty chilly. It went from being nearly 80 degrees out to barely 50! What the hell Mother Nature. Is it that time of the month?

On a happier, less cold note... we got the cage set sewn that we cut out yesterday. Holy shit, it's beautiful! And no, I'm not a conceded Cathy, I'm talking about the color combo! LaVaughn was SO right about the burgundy looking awesome with the brown! I can't wait to get our set cut and sewn. *happy dance*

I got a couple pretty decent pictures of raindrops and so on. Nothing super special - I wasn't allowed out in the cold for very long - but decent. Every year around spring I always start taking more and more scenic shots. I guess cause there's always new flowers blooming or bugs crawling around. It's the same during the fall. This horrible cold has set be back like a week, so I don't get as many as I'd like to.

We're finally going to break the steam cleaner in tonight! We're steaming the bathroom AND the rat cage! Woohoo! The rats pretty much have the run of the bathroom, so it's not the cleanest place in the world. Since we moved them to their big cage, we've just left the door open. I mean, it's kind of pointless to close the door when the rats can fit through the bars. *sigh*

Speaking of... the ratties are actually getting big enough to stay INside of their cage now! After we get the bathroom sanitized and spotless, they rats are going to be put on a free roam play schedule of 2 hours a night. It's just too hard letting them roam free all day. It's not like they play around on the floor anyway! They sit on top of their cage and perch like birds.

Alright, I think that's all for now. I'm starting to cough and need to moisten my throat!

Love & Peace

-Megan


 Here's the beautiful brown and burgundy cage set! Don't those colors look awesome together!?:)

Rain drops!

 I love how they beads of water look on the grass.

 So pretty.

I also love the raindrops on the dandelions.

Look at that tiny bead of water!

No comments: