I'm hot blooded, check it and see...

I know it's not summer yet, but man is it hot! It actually made it up to 70 degrees today! I went to bed with the heat on -- cause is was super cold all night -- and woke up in a sauna! It didn't help that my throat was sore the entire time either. As soon as I woke up, I tuned the heat off and went outside for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do this summer. I don't think I'm going to make it!

I tried taking pictures of random things, but everything is still dead due to the extended winter. This time last year it was green and hot! Weird seasons, I'm telling you. I did managed to get a couple decent pictures before the stupid camera batteries died. I have to charge them almost on a daily basis now.

The batteries I ordered months ago are being held my customs in some type of sorting facility. I contacted the dudes in China about it, they just asked if I could hold off for another week and see if they arrive. Well, a week came and went, so I contacted them again asking if they'll just refund the money. He said it should be credited on Paypal in a few days. We shall see! At the moment, we're out the money AND the batteries!

My throat feels a little better today (knock wood), but it was really super annoying last night! I kept alternating hot broth and ice. Seemed to help at the time, but afterwords it sucked! When I wasn't drinking broth or sucking on ice, I was gargling with salt water and spraying with throat spray. In between all of that, I was drinking whiskey.

A little after midnight, LaVaughn and I decided to watch The Cabin In The Woods. Around the this time, I was drinking a LOT of whiskey to help ease the pain and burning  It seemed to be the only thing that was working. I didn't even realize how much I was drinking until I decided to get up and walk around. I was buzzed! I seriously couldn't believe I drank that much. After that, I decided to just take a drink once or twice an hour. Yeah, fun!

It seems the longer I'm awake, the more it hurts. Lets just hope it doesn't act up again tonight!

LaVaughn and I finally got the rest of Christine's sets cut out today. It took us forever for some reason. We're getting them all sewn up tomorrow and shipped out Monday! I hate that it's taken so long, but SO much has come up this past week!

We also have to cut another set out tomorrow. Someone is wanting a 6 piece set out of the beautiful new fleece that we got. I swear, I think we're keeping the rest, lol. It's just SO pretty!

If it's not too late when we get through sewing tomorrow, we're going to let the ducklings play in the bath again. We don't want to do it too late, cause we don't want them to get chilled. Hopefully we sew a lot faster than we cut!

I wasn't going to bring this up today, but Shannon messaged me a while ago and said that she thinks her creme trio has actual creme-inos IP! I thought I was going to die! I so hope that she has a creme girl for us. I want one oh so badly. Shannon is just the best, I love her so much! She's like seriously my only hope of ever having a creme glider!

Oh yeah, we got our Walmart.com order today (mainly cat food, dog food, lotion, and Metamucil) and were surprised to find two free gifts inside! This is something Walmart.com has never done before! And they weren't crappy samples, they were good ones! We got a small sample of Clear conditioner -- which was given to my aunt -- and a decent size container of Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream. It really awesome, because that's the brand we use! I think it was like 1.7 ounces, so it's definitely more than a sample size. Just a really nice surprise.

Okay, I think I've rambled enough for now. Time for some grub!

Love & Peace

-Megan
Shots from around the yard:




 Upward Maple Tree

Tall trees!





 Rust.


 Tiny Blue Flowers



The cage sets we cut out:


The free face cream:


 Yes, this is a wasp eating honey.

Believe it or not, wasps actually love honey.

No comments: