Random updates to keep you entertained...

I would like to start with some actual GOOD news -- Pip is doing SO much better! The swelling on his nose has practically vanished and the swelling on his cheek is at a minimum, Looks like the antibiotics are doing the trick (knock wood), so he shouldn't have to go back to the vet anytime soon.

This is glider related, so I'll go ahead and share. The 1000 mealworms that I ordered earlier this week came with a few bonus worms. So not only did we get mealworms, but we got dermestid beetles as well. Yeah, no thanks. Definitely the last time I'll be ordering from them. Insert cringe face here...

As most of you know, the season 2 premiere of Fear The Walking Dead is on tonight. I'm finding it hard to reach the same level of excitement excitement as I do with The Walking Dead. I know that's probably never going to happen, but I DO want to watch it, so I'm not going to talk myself out of it. Although, Dying Light does sound rather appealing at the moment.

In other news, LaVaughn and I have really gotten into "survival" mode lately and starting rotating everything in our bug out bags, or 3-day survival kits, whatever you want to call them. We just ordered some more stuff from First Aid Product last night (food bars, water, portable stove, tube tent, etc). We should have it by the end of the week and, of course, I'll post about it. Should be exciting! It's only a matter of time before we'll be ordering more.

This coming week seems to be rather boring, so there's a good chance this will be my last blog for a few days. I have lots of stuff to sew and cut out, so that's going to occupy the majority of my time. So, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from the past few days:


Hmm... would could that be!

A sack of worms, maybe?

Pip picture update:



Doesn't he look SO much better?? Wait, did I post a before picture here? I think that was on my Instagram account.





Zoe giving me the stank eye while I was eating dinner.

She's such a begger.

Bug damn she's cute!

No comments: