The worst possible outcome...

I don't even know how I'm going to say this, but our sweet and gorgeous boy, Jasper, had to be put to sleep today. What we thought to be worms ended up being FIP, a fatal and incurable disease. LaVaughn called me after they told her, she then began to tell me that they suggest putting him to sleep. Since there was no good outcome even with medication, we decided to have him put down.

One of the hardest and saddest decisions we've ever had to make and I couldn't be there for either of them because I was stuck at work.

I still can't believe it happened. I feel sick all over, sad and just lost.

You will be so sincerely and unbelievably missed, my sweet boy. I will never forget you and hold you in my heart always.

RIP Jasper
April 23rd 2014 - April 22nd 2016

No comments: