Douglas & Roman

So, the lady that I thought was going to get Douglas IS, in fact, getting him. Yay! What's even more exciting is that she's adopting out other joey, Roman, as well. I love it when our joeys go together. Not to mention, these guys are related. Douglas is Roman's uncle. How cute is that? I've been slowly letting them mingle when I get them out to snuggle with them. So far so good.

Speaking of, I took some new pics of the boys today with the help of LaVaughn. She usually never has anything to do with joey pics, but I somehow didn't even have to ask twice this time. Also, you'll get to see how awesome her nails look. Remember, she got them done Monday?

Well I guess that's all for now, Just wanted to share the excitement -- and pictures!

Here's a preview of Roman's shoot:




And here's a preview of Douglas:




No comments: