Saying goodbye to your manhood...

I called last week and scheduled an appointment for Loras to be neutered. His mom's joey is OOP now and she'll most likely be going into heat soon, so he NEEDED to be neutered as soon as possible.

LaVaughn had a nail salon appointment at the same time as his neuter, so I dropped her off and went to the vet on my own. Not fun, LaVaughn, not fun. Luckily everything went well and he's doing just fine. Hopefully next week we can get Nubbins neutered!

In POP! news, our Box Lunch Exclusive Regina arrived today. I love her!! She's quickly becoming one of my most favorite POPS! and I have a lot of favorites. Now all we need is the Hook with both hands (and a replacement Hook) and we'll have the whole set! Aside from the Comic Con Regina, but she's $200, so no thanks.

I guess that's all for now. Just a quick update on the happenings. We're off to the vet with the girls tomorrow for a check up and lab work. Wish us luck!

Here are some pics from today:

He was helping me fix my hair.

Post nail trim smiles.

Showing off his pom for the last time.

Pre-op portrait.

Post-op, Mr. drunk eyes. 

My view while waiting on LaVaughn to finish up at the salon.

And lastly, out Box Lunch Exclusive Regina!

No comments: