A day for every number...

It was such a lovely day today -- fantastic way to start off the first day of September! LaVaughn and I spent a lot of time outdoors today soaking up the sun. You just can't resist days when the temperature is in the upper 70s.

I don't know that I blogged about it, but a produce guy that sits up where I work ended up giving me a lot of free produce last month and the month before. Well he gave us loads of watermelons, one of which sat on the counter for weeks. We knew it had to be mushy inside, so we decided to give it to the chickens. Of course, LaVaughn with her theatrics had to throw it up and burst it on the ground. It made for a nice effect and scattered enough for all the chickens, so really we all win.

Of course, picture taking wouldn't be complete without a cat or two. I got some really adorable pictures of Clementine, but a couple of my love bug, Cersei, as well.

And last, but not least, I took some new pictures of Douglas today. He is just the cutest little thing! Super chubby too, but he's getting all of moms milk, so I didn't really expect anything less. Like always, this will be my last post for the rest of the weekend. Loooong labor day work weekend coming up.

-Megan

Sleepy Fletcher:




Chickens and ducks:





Clementine:



More chickens:




More Clems:





Tig:


Cersei:



Logan:


Douglas:






No comments: