Days gone bye...

Since it's my last day before work, I thought I would post a little update blog, since my last was so grim and depressing. Things still aren't the same without him.

Anyways, not getting into that! I took some pictures of Douglas Monday, which turned out to be quite adorable. He's a chunky little monkey that photographs oh so well. He may be going to live with a lady that was planing on adopting from us several months back. I still have her deposit from the last joey, so I'll just forward that to him if she adopts him. Here are a few pictures of him from that day:





We also got our Once Upon a Time POPS! in the mail Monday. I found the entire set online for just under $40! It was a steal! Little did I know the Captain Hook box was dented, which made them as cheap as they were, but still, it was worth it. I'll end up buying a new one before too long to replace it. Here's what they look like:


Tuesday we welcomed a new addition to our brood. Well technically he's not ours, because we most certainly cannot keep him, but we do have another joey that came OOP then! He's a minimally marked ringtail mosaic from Charli and Tyler and he is just the cutest little thing! We're naming him Roman:


While I was cleaning the car out Tuesday night, I encountered something I haven't encountered since 6th grade -- a praying mantis! I was stoked! Since I didn't want to lose sight of the little guy, I asked LaVaughn to grab the camera for me, which she did. The pictures didn't turn out as great as I wanted them to, but they're still decent. He was quite friendly and didn't fly away until I picked him up and sat him off of the car door. 



Speaking of cleaning the car, what I didn't finish Tuesday, LaVaughn and I finished Wednesday. I'm not talking just wiping everything down, we detailed everything! We wiped it down, cleaned the carpets and mats, vacuumed, cleaned the windows, washed it and even waxed it! It looks amazing! Well, see for yourself:



And as for today there's really not much of anything going on. I took some pictures of Zoe earlier, which I'll share below, but that's about it. I also have a pictures of some mums that I want to share -- took at picture Monday. 




That's all for today! 

No comments: