Weekly iPhone Roundup {11.26 - 12.1}

 There's not too much to say about this week. We planned on going Christmas shopping, but that didn't pan out due to Amazon completely screwing up the bank account! I was SO annoyed and frustrated about it that I wanted to scream. I've made two semi-large order over the past week and a half, so I've had random payments coming out at all different times. That's the one thing I hate about Amazon, they don't take the money out of your account right away and it sucks.

Anyways, not going to go into all that. Here are the pics from the week!

Drive to Perryville Saturday.

My mom and step-dad's house - it looks so beautiful with all the Christmas lights!

Subway for dinner Saturday (and the rest Monday).

Christmas Tree decorating in progress.

The mini Christmas Village from Dollar Tree.

Couldn't find any white ornaments at out local Dollar General, so I got some silver and blue ones and spray painted them. Lots of messy fun!

I totally got spray paint on our planter though.

Some homemade brown butter chocolate chip cookies for tree decorating!

The finished Christmas tree. I know I posted about this already.

It's so pretty! I wish we would've wrapped John Redcorn on the wall like we did last year.

Mini Christmas Village at night.

Late night cabinet decorating this week.

And lastly, me trying to correct the bank issues last night. Writing things out on paper is the best way to go, at least to me. Got it all figured out, too. :)

No comments: