Winter Musings

 I feel like my blogging is taking the back burner again. I mean, the main reason is because of the holidays and the stress that accompanies it. This year has been chaos for shopping. It seems like everyone is so difficult to buy for and then when you do find something you think they'll like, you constantly second guess yourself. My sister and I buy for 5 different people and all but one are coupled up, so we have to try and get an even amount of gifts. 

It seems like the boys are getting more expensive gifts this year and IDK why!

We came home through Cape Monday and didn't get home until like 11 Monday night, which sucked cause we were exhausted. Then we went to Farmington yesterday because we needed to pick up my aunt and uncles main gift. Let me just say that was freaking horrible. I don't want to say way it is on the off chance my aunt sees this post, but it wouldn't fit in the truck. It was also raining, so I had to go back in Walmart to buy a tarp and bungee cords. Surprisingly those two things were super cheap, which I loved.

So yeah, it's been utter chaos trying to get gifts this year. Normally we have a plan or at least a shred of an idea as to what to get people, but not this year. I mean, there's underlying things that are contributing to the extra stress, but not horribly.

Next week we're coming straight home and the plan is to do our Christmas dinner shopping next Wednesday and finish up our Christmas gifts as well. That's the plan, we'll see.

I guess that's all for now. Here are some pics I took a little while ago while walking Max.


 These pics uploaded backwards, IDK why...

Leaf in a tree stump.

It was super windy, so this is the best leaf pic I got.

Love these little fuzzballs.

They didn't turn out how I wanted, but they're okay.

This was the first pic. *eye roll*

No comments: