Winter Ambiance

 I took all of these pictures Friday, but I didn't want to impede on my weekly iPhone roundup post, so I thought I would just post them today. It seems I normally only post on like Wednesday or later, so Monday seemed like a good day to share a few pictures. I was out with Max on his walk, of course, so taking my camera with me is second nature. The lighting hit just right on some of the leaf pics that I got, which makes me very happy.

I came up with this idea in my head for a TikTok video, but I'm uncertain as to how I want to put it together. I'm not one to post on that platform, but my idea seems like a fun concept. I guess I'll see how things go and if I want to even mess with it. 

Enjoy the pics and hope you all have a great week!








Love the light reflecting behind the leaf here.



I also love how you can see the veins on the leaves.





No comments: