More D750 Sample Photos

 These aren't my best photos, not to mention I was walking Max and he was tugging and pulling the entire time, so I'm lucky I got what I got. Just when I think I have the functions and workings of this camera down, I turn around and screw something up. I think most of it has to do with the fact that I'm usually rushing, or even fighting with the light. I'll be glad when spring rolls around so I can get some photos of blooms. Taking pictures of dead shrubs and leaves is starting to get old... but not really, lol.

I think I'll leave things here, hope you enjoy the pics!


This leaf is a smidge out of focus, but I still like it.

Wild red berries.

More leaves.

The bokeh and macro on the 105mm lens is *chefs kiss*!

I love this feel of this leaf picture.

I think this macro leaf pic is amazing!

This dried, red leaf was so pretty.

These pics are a little dark, but not bad.

This is a little better.

Tiny dried flowers.

This screams winter.

And lastly, a Carolina Horsenettle. This isn't even a true nettle, but a member of the nightshade family.

No comments: