Weekly iPhone Roundup {12.10 - 12.16}

 What a week! It's been non-stop craziness this week, for real. Between having to come home the long way through Cape to the madness that was Wednesday night - it's just been a lot, lol. I do have a lot of pictures to share from my phone, so I'll probably keep this short.

Watch out for the butter pic too, that was from today.


Drive to Perryville Saturday.

Subway for dinner Saturday night. The only time we buy from Subway is when they have the buy one get one free deal. Otherwise it's too expensive.

The purple orchid that I saved from certain death has sprouted a new leaf!

How precious is this homemade Santa picture my mom made?

This is the west side of the mall in Cape where Macy's used to be. This where we had to walk when we exited the back of the mall instead of the front.

Here's the rest of the side that we had to walk. No joke, I bet it was half a mile. The back is completely abandoned and looked like something out of a post-apocalyptic movie.

The sunset from the Aldi parking lot.

It has a beautiful skyline.

The only Playstation 5 bundle in all of Cape Walmart... oh how I wanted you.

Cell phones are known for their crappy moon pictures, so I didn't have high hopes for how creepy and awesome the moon looked Monday night. Didn't even begin to do it justice, but it wasn't bad.

There was a beautiful little Christmas display in Marble Hill.

I nearly ran off the road looking at the lights.

This was the grand total steps for Monday evening. I literally put it on before we got in the car.

Christmas present wrapping madness Tuesday night.

Love the reflection of the light on the fridge.

Wrapped all of my little brothers presents in this adorable dinosaur wrapping paper.

Almost all of my moms stuff in little red truck wrapping paper.

Super creepy lighting Wednesday before we went to Farmington.

There's such an amazing contrast between the super bright part of the sky and the lingering dark clouds.

I was clearly obsessed.

It looked much better and creepier in person.

The tarp and bungee cords I had to run in last minute to grab.

And lastly, all the butter our neighbors gave us. Like months worth of butter, lol. Butter sticks are pricy AF now, so I'll gladly welcome it with open arms.


No comments: