Sugar Glider Royalty...

It seriously amazes me how well we treat our gliders. They get the best of everything, especially diet! I ordered a sample of HPW Complete last week and got it Saturday. We still haven't made it yet, we still have some left over HPW that we need to use. Aside from that, we always make sure they have some of the best fruit out there. Like papaya for example. Anyone who has bought papaya in the past knows it's not cheap. Around here, it's at least $5. But does that stop us? Of course it doesn't. And not only do we buy the best food for them, we cut it for them too, lol. If you think about it, it's like they're royalty. All we don't do is hand feed them. And I'll admit, I've even done that a time or two! It's a tough life for a sugar glider, lol.

Well, I suppose that's all for know. I just hope I can keep my spirits up and continue to post without being all sucky. Until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Long Distance Call by Muddy Waters

Here are some pics:

A months supply of glider fruit. :)

Our awesome little package.

I so can't wait to make this!


No comments: