Writer's block...

I guess I should say blogger's block, but who cares. I've found it extremely hard to blog the past couple weeks. It seriously takes everything I have just to pop out a few decent words that actually make since. I think what I need is a nice, long break from blogging. So don't be shocked if this is my last blog for a while. I'm not saying that it will be weeks, but definitely days. I might even just pop in and share pictures, but who knows.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pics after the jump. Oh, I almost forgot, our mouse has 4 babies instead of 2. Until next time, whenever that may be, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Can't Get No Grindin' by Muddy Waters

Here are the pics:




















No comments: