Midweek musings...

Not too much going on around the old homestead, lol. Just the same old stuff. Since I haven't posted since the 1st and it's already the 4th, that's means I have a butt-ton of pictures to share. And a few videos, so lucky you.

There's been some rockus love-making going on in the glider room. Sadie & Pip we're getting it on Sunday and Logan & Kira we're getting it on yesterday. I know this for a fact, considering I looked in their pouches each time they were doing it. No pun intended.

We'll, I suppose that's all for now. Be sure to check out all the picks after the jump...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Keep On Chooglin' by CCR

Here are the pics from May 1st:




















Here are the pics from May 2nd:

 










Here are the pics from May 3rd:

























Here are the pics from today:








And now for the videos:




No comments: