The return of Seamus...

I know I forgot to mention this a while back, but our mouse that Una caught got away. It happened the night that Lambert International got hit by the tornado. See, we thought we would be getting some severe weather as well, so we had to transport Seamus from our glider's travel cage to a spare cage that we had. It's actually our hospital cage for the sugar gliders, but thought it might be nice for him. Anyway, he somehow escaped and that was the last we saw of him. Until last night anyway. We heard a thump in the glider room, so we took off. And to our surprise, there stood Una, holding poor little Seamus. We automatically grabbed one of our travel cages and had her drop him in it. Now he's just sitting here, eating every single yogurt drop that we'll give him. We're going to try and release him either tomorrow or the next day. Unless of course we keep him, but I highly doubt it.

Aside from that, it's just another rainy day here in Missouri. Fun, fun, fun with a capital suck! I did manage to get some pretty nice scenic shots, though. I'm pretty proud of that. Everything's really dreary and damp looking, but after all, it is raining.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Rambo

Here's a couple pics of Seamus taken not 10 minutes ago:



Here are some pics of Una & Zoe from a couple days ago:




And lastly, the pics I took earlier today:












No comments: