Nothing says fun like depression...

Remember me saying that I had writers block in my last post? Well, I still do. I believe this state of depression that I've slipped into is playing a major part in that. I seem to have lost interest in so many things that I once found amusing. Like writing, photography, music and just fun in general. It's seriously awful and I will be so glad to be back to my normal self. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and I know that has something to do with being depressed. Not just something to do with me being depressed, it has everything to do with me being depressed. And my anxiety on top of that is just a double dose of awesomeness! Alright, I'm tired of wallowing in self pity. I plan on working on my problems and hope to be my old self by months end.
Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: