Last post in April...

And as usual, I'll be filling it with way too many pictures, lol. Mostly of the sugar gliders. I'm pretty sure I have a couple videos to share as well.

There hasn't been too much going on, just the usual. Oh yeah, Robbie figured out how to move the table barrier that we put up, so that's fun. Now we'll have to figure something else out for him. I think maybe I didn't put enough pepper where he was scratching, that may do the trick. I guess we'll see.

Anyway, nothing else to share, so I guess I'm out. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Tip Toe Thru The Tulips by Tiny Tim

Here are some pics from the past few days:


Sunflower seeds, my weakness. :)

This is seriously my all time favorite picture of Kira and Logan. So precious!



Definitely one of my faves of Sadie and Pip as well.




Too cute!






It's blurry, but still cool.




Nom, nom, nom.



Precious!



Gotta love Charlie, lol.






The forgotten mealworm farm.

We really hit the jackpot.




I love Pip's face here.







And now for the videos:


No comments: