Why are rats so awesome?

It's almost like we saw Evan and Jonah in a new light yesterday. All we wanted to do was play with them and make toys for them... so we did! I mean, why resist and awesome urge like that? I looked at several different sites on how to make homemade toys for pet rats and believe me, there are some awesome ones.

This one was my favorite:

http://www.dapper.com.au/toys.htm

There are several awesome ideas at that site. Some that we tried and some that we're going to try. Like shredding brown paper and shoving it inside a box with a whole cut in it. That's a genius idea! Then all you have to do is sprinkle some treats down in there and you have a den and a foraging toy all in one.

Then there's this site:

http://exoticpets.about.com/od/careofrats/qt/ratstoys.htm

This one gives you some good ideas, but it mostly gives you safety advice and the things you need to make toys. The first one has far better idead, but this one is definitely a good one to have on had.

And like any other post I've done, I have loads of pictures and some really awesome videos to share with you. So be sure to check those out after the jump. They're definitely worth it.

Well. I suppose that's all for now. Not too much else to talk about. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper

Here are some of the pics:



























And now the videos:


For some reason I couldn't get the second video to upload, so I guess I'll have to add that later.

Update:

Finally got the second video added. Enjoy! :)

No comments: