To the North!

Going North actually has nothing to do with this blog, just another ever so awesome line from Year One. The past few days have been CRAZY! I've actually got loads to talk about today. Yay you!

Friday we had to go to Fredericktown to do some more grocery shopping. Nothing uber exciting happened that day, just the usual. I did, however, run into a long lost friend that I knew in 6th grade. And yes, the girl actually remembered me. Which is weird, considering I had no idea who she was. Until I heard her talk , then I remembered her. Aside from going to school together, she lived down the street from me at one point when I lived in Perryville. Apparently she's now married and lives around Fredericktown.

Saturday was host to even bigger events. That was the day we were meeting Amber, who was getting Hannibal, and Kristi, who was getting Fiona. Since we were already meeting Amber in De Soto, Kristi just decided to come there as well. Ok, we left our house around 3 and ended up getting to De Soto around 4:20. We didn't think we would get there that fast, but since I'm Speed Racer Jr., we did. Anyway, we weren't supposed to meet anyone until 5, so we had a while to wait. And like as soon as we got parked, I got a text from Amber saying that she couldn't make it due to long lost family dropping in unannounced. She apologised and asked if we could meet tomorrow (which is today) in the early evening hours. There wasn't really much I could do, so I said whatever. Then at like 4:50, I got a call from Kristi. She was saying that she got behind some major traffic and was going to be a little late. At the time, she was only on 270, which was about 45 minutes from where we were. I told her it was fine and to be safe. Then at 5:30, she and her friend showed up. We talked for about 20 minutes and then went our separate ways. Kristi is BEYOND awesome, I'm so happy she was able to adopt Fiona.

So today, we had to meet Amber in Annapolis at 2:30. And believe it or not, she was there! I'm SO happy that it's finally over, but I'm also extremely sad that Hannibal is gone. We've had him for 5 months, man. I was way too attached. So now that just leaves us with: Sadie, Kira, Pip, Charlie and Logan. We're going to have Logan for a while longer, Stacie isn't able to get him until July, but that's cool. That much longer to play with him.

And to top all of this excitement off, Zoe has a UTI. And for those of you who don't know who Zoe is, she's our cat. I have to call the vet tomorrow and see if they can see her, if not, it will be Tuesday. I'm really, really hoping they will see her, I hate to see her so uncomfortable like this. When she's awake, she's in the little box every 15 minutes. :( She's in bad need of some antibiotics.

Lets see, what else do I have? Oh yeah, I'm sure all of you heard about the leaked Breaking Dawn photos. I heard it from one of our friends on Facebook. So naturally, I looked and looked until I managed to find all the leaked photos. And man are they raunchy! For some reason, EVERYone wants to see Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get in on. I seriously don't know why, it's JUST A MOVIE! It's not like it's really happening or anything. I seriously don't understand the Twatlight fans. Anyway, what I was getting at, since all the photos are being pulled from the net, I will gladly send them to anyone who can't find them. All you have to do is send me a little email at the_girls2012@yahoo.com. ;)

Well, I suppose that's all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Want You by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Here are some pics from the past few days:

March 31st:

Just awesome.






This is one of my favorites.




Peach blossoms.



 Rubber ducks for the gliders.

 I like to call this one Father Merrin, lol.

 This one is my background.




 Yes, I was at the graveyard again.





 And yes, all of these beautiful flowers were at the graveyard as well.



April 1st:

 Look at that smug little face.


 This is Pip and Logan.

 Una's crazy face.


 Zoe looks so mean here.


 Gorgeous view on the way home from Fredericktown.


 Beautiful!



 LaVaughn took all of these, BTW.


 Nom, nom, nom.

 Look at the size of those things!

 Rat snacks.

 Nutritious and delicious!


April 2nd:

Fiona and Hannibal all packed up and ready to go.





 Beyond gorgeous view on the way home from De Soto.




Again, these were taken by LaVaughn.

And now for some bonus videos:


This video is seriously hilarious! This crazy lady and her husband were parked next to us for like 30 minutes buy scratch off after scratch off. After they moved down a little bit, I was able to record a little of her craziness. I wish I could've got more, but I couldn't. There are SO many crazy people in De Soto. I highly recommend not going there any time soon, lol.


This is just a short video I got of Sadie earlier today.

No comments: