A little bit of everything...

Since my last few blogs have been storm/weather related, I thought I owed it to you to post a normal blog. Or at least a semi-normal blog, hehe. Aside from the non-stop rain and thunderstorms, there hasn't been too much excitement. We just do our normal things and try to plan around the rain.

We had Easter dinner at Miss Sharon's house yesterday, that was pretty nice. And like always, we ate WAY too much! It's now closing in on 4:00 PM and I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday at 7:00 PM. Wait, I think I might've had a pickle and half of a Kit-Kat bar. I'm still recovering from all the food yesterday, so the break from eating is nice, lol.

In movie news:

We watched Insidious last night and it was awesome! I'm not one that scares easily and this movie was a pleasant reminder that there are still good horror movies/writers out there. However, there were a couple different parts that made me wonder why they would put something like that in a movie, but I held my head high and didn't judge on those few scenes. If the good outweighs the bad, then it's still a good movie.

Another one that we watched was The Roommate. Nothing too special here, just a crazy bitch in a dorm room. I'm not knocking it in any way, it was a really good movie and definitely worth the watch. Some of the stuff is just too predictable, but some isn't.

We also re-watched Resident Evil: After Life a couple nights ago. We watched it when it was first in theaters, but didn't care for as much then. Like all the other Resident Evil movies, it's awesome, but the whole feel of RE: After Life is just a little too rushed. It's almost like they had a script deadline and had to get it done as fast as possible. Still though, it's awesome.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We watched The Rite as well. This was something we were dying to see. I mean, how can you go wrong with Sir Anthony Hopkins? Well, I'm sorry to say it my friends, but you can. The movie has a fairly decent plot, but is heavily lacking in action. It's actually a lot like The Exorcist, really boring unless someone is puking all over you or stabbing their twat to death. Definitely nothing you want to watch while it's raining, you may slip into a coma.

In animal news:

We think we might have the birds a home. Some guy called last night and was asking when we could meet. He said he had to go to Perryville this Friday and pick something up, so we're just planing on meeting him in Fredericktown after that. I just hope he doesn't fall through. We really need the birds out of the house. They're really annoying. If you had them, you'd understand.

As far as Robbie goes, so far so good. He's pretty much stopped trying to escape out of the living room and into the hall. He has a hell of a time trying to move the coffee table, which he can't budge. And the pepper trick has pretty much put the scratching to a stand still. Which is awesome, I was really hating the thought of getting rid of him.

There hasn't been too much going on with anything else. We made the rats a massively awesome feast last night. It consisted of: papaya, strawberries, butternut squash, peas, green beans, turkey and just a little taste of ham. I think it's safe to say they loved it, lol. It was a bit of a hassle actually getting it to them. We had sat down on the floor in the bathroom when out of nowhere, Zoe and Una busted in. Which is weird, considering they never come in the bathroom. They weren't in there 5 minutes before they started devouring the ham and turkey. Not to worry though, we got the rats some more.

Ok, I'm rambling now, back to normal.

I hate to jump on the weather wagon again, but I forgot to mention that the ditch across from where we live is insanely flooded. It's normally always empty, so the pictures and video that I got of it should tell you just how much it's flooded.

Ugh, I am so done for now. I had no intentions to write this much, it all just sorta, came out. If for some reason you held in and read it all, I applaud you. And you sir, are a keeper. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Born On The Bayou by CCR

Here are some random pics from the past week:















Now for some cats and rats:




























The flooding:












And now for the videos:














No comments: