Let me get this straight. You're saying you have too much cock?

It's scary how much I love Year One. I could seriously quote it all day. Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to the title of this blog. It's just another ever so awesome line from Year One. I'm so watching that shit tonight.

Anyway, I thought I would share a few more pics from last night while I had nothing better to do. I'm trying to pry myself out of this slumber that I've got myself into and actually try to enjoy blogging again. I know it's a reach, but it's all I've got. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Ran by A Flock Of Seagulls (I know this is a little retro for my taste, but it's a Vice City classic)

As always, here are the pics:









No comments: