Damage at Des Arc Cemetary...

A couple days ago, LaVaughn and I drove out to the graveyard in Des Arc just to pass time. I think it's safe to say we were both shocked at the damage that had been done. There were trees down, branches blown all over the place and a collapsed building. It was crazy! And of all days, I didn't bring the camera with me, so I wasn't able to get any pictures. Then the next day (yesterday), we had to go grocery shopping in Fredericktown, so I still wasn't able to get any pictures. So today when I got up, I thought I would drive out there just to see if everything was the same. And to my surprise, it was. I figured the clean-up crew would've already been there and gone. Lucky for us, it hadn't.

In Robbie news, we've been able to get him out a little more lately. Thanks to they ever so awesome, Hannah, that is. She gave us the genius idea to sprinkle pepper at all of the places he scratches at. And so far so good. I just hope he doesn't learn to hold his breath, lol.

In glider news, everyone seems to be doing well. We were finally able to get them a papaya yesterday and they loved it! It seems like every time we go to the store, they're sold out. There was only 3 yesterday, so we nabbed the biggest one we could ger out hands on. We also got them some butternut squash and strawberries. I think we're going to be making them a little fruit smoothie and veggie relish later on tonight, but I'm not too sure. Not that any of this is of interest to you, I'm just bored and my A.D.D. is starting to kick in, hehe.

Lets see, what else has been going on? Well, we have to get another urine sample from Zoe this Sunday and take it to the vet Monday. Apparently the first one was got was bunk and they couldn't use it. That should be fun. I just hope she doesn't have crystals or stones in her urine. :(

Well, I suppose I've rambled enough for now. Time for some piano lessons, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Chain by Fleetwood Mac (not a big FM fan, but this song is too great)

Here are the pics:



































No comments: