One Tent + A Few Homemade Toys =...

Three very happy gliders! We were in a semi-creative mood last night and decided to make some tent time toys out of whatever we had laying around the house. I'll be the first to admit, they're not pretty, but since when do sugar gliders care about appearance? They cold care less about what they're jumping/peeing on. As long as it's in their reach, they're happy.

I'm not going to go into details on how we made them, I took enough pictures for you to figure that out yourself. But I will say this, you don't have to go out and spend loads of money on $20+ toys to make your gliders happy. More than likely, you have what you need right under your nose. And if not, you can get the rest at 2nd hand stores and Walmart.

I don't really have anything else to say, so I guess I'll leave it at that. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Renegade by Styx

All of these pics are of the boys, we're planing on getting the girls out tonight:























































No comments: