What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

To amuse sugar gliders of course! I think I already talked about the rubber ducks that we got at Walmart the other day, so I won't go there. Well, we finally decided to let the gliders play with them yesterday. We were going to wait and grab a few more so that they would have a bunch to play with, but they were just sitting on the shelf collecting dust, so why not. And oh man, they LOVED them. Mostly the boys, the girls didn't really care for them too much. I managed to get some really cute pictures and a really awesome video.

Well, I'm not really in the mood to write right now, so I guess that will be all. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis

Here are the beyond cute pics:






























And now for the video:

No comments: