Bored, bored, bored...

Ugh, it's just one of those days. It's been raining and storming non-stop for the past two days and it's having coma inducing effects on me. I just wish the damn weather would make up its mind. Two days ago it was really nice out, like turn the AC on nice. And today, I'm froze!

Anyway, I don't really have a subject to stick to, so I'm just going to ramble on and on about meaningless things. And the first subject, Robbie. I seriously don't know what's wrong with him anymore, he's never satisfied. He doesn't play with us or toys like a normal ferret, all he wants to do is try to escape! Like night before last for example, he continuously scratched and scratched at the glider room door until he ripped some of the carpet back and got in. By the time I got in there to get him, he was in the corner trying to rip more carpet back. He's really testing my last nerve. If he doesn't stop doing stuff like this, we may have to consider re-homing him. Which I don't want to do at all! But if he keeps destroying the carpet, there's really nothing else to do.

In happier news, Sadie and Kira have become quite the bra-babies. We've taken them to Poplar Bluff once and into town twice. And so far so good. Yesterday wasn't the best. I had to run into the grocery store and pick up some mixed peas and carrots and an acorn squash for the gliders. Well while I was in the check-out line, Sadie decides she wants to come out for a little bit. I tried and tried to hold her in, then I finally had to bail out of the line and run to the bathroom with her. As soon as I got in she jumped out and started peeing and pooping. That's the main reason she wanted out. And as soon as I got in the bathroom, someone started knocking on the door, of course. It took me like 5 minutes to get her back in my bra. The lady waiting probably thought I was taking a shit, lol. But other then that altercation, she's been great!

While we were in town yesterday, we headed out to the feed/pet store. And guess what they had? Little, tiny, baby chickens! They were so cute, I wanted to take them all. I got to hold one, which was awesome. I don't know what my obsession is with chicken anymore, lol. I also managed to get a couple pictures of them, so don't forget to check them out after the jump.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm like busting to piss, so I'm out. Until next time, bla, bla, bla...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Don't Bring Me Down by Electric Light Orchestra

Here are the chicks:



A couple pics of John. They're not the best, but they're still cute:



And now for the bonus video:



This is how hard it rained yesterday. And this isn't including all the hail we got.

No comments: