The calm before storm. Er, I mean... work.

It's very rare that I ever have time to blog BEFORE work. That's right, I don't have to work until 4 today. I'm super stoked about it, especially since I had to work until 10 last night.

Omg, I have more exciting news from the glider world... Chloe and Boone we're getting it on Friday night! You know what that means, right? She'll probably have babies IP in a couple weeks!! We actually have someone interested in their first boy, leu or plat. She lives in Michigan, I believe. Now if only we would get twin plats the first time around, a boy and a girl. We have plans for the girl as well.

So around the 28th of this month, we should know for sure!

Charli and Tyler aren't getting along as well as I hoped. It's not that they don't like each other, but sometimes Charli will fight him for no reason. Then he'll chatter and try to be friends, but it doesn't work. I feel bad for him. Then there are times when she wont let him in the pouch. But it never fails, every day that I get up they're snuggled up in the pouch together. Sigh...

Speaking of gliders... we're not getting Imogen anymore. I had a nice long talk with Shannon about her the other night and we just think it would be best. We got a RR so easily for Chloe, but it never seems like this little girl is going to get here. I don't know what it is, it just seems like we're not supposed to get her. I think Shannon feels the same. She was so awesome about it too, that's why I love her!

Okay, well I need to go wash my hair before it gets much later. Yes, I like to wash my hair instead of showering on a daily basis, lol. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: