Let me introduce myself...

Since Chloe and Boone went together so well, we decided to give Charli and Tyler a try. We tried to intro them yesterday, but they weren't having it. Charli nipped at his face, then he nipped at hers. Nothing super aggressive, but you could tell they didn't want to be around each other. Well, today was a different story!

At first, they kind of did the same thing as yesterday, then they started inching closer and closer to one another. Finally, Charlie ended up crawling down in the pouch with him where they enjoyed a nice meal of yoggies together. I think Tyler is kind of scared, but he just took it, lol. Now lets just hope they stay like that!

After that, we decided to try our luck with Cas and Violet. We only did this because they both started flipping out and chatter-hissing at one another through the cage bars. As soon as we let them meet, they started grabbing on each other -- in a good way -- and ran down in the pouch together. I think it's safe to say they missed each other.

Aside from intros, I managed to get some new pictures of the joeys. Just them in my hands outside, nothing special. My neighbors cut down my peach tree, so now I have nothing good to take pictures on. What dicks. But yeah, I got those and they're very cute!

That's about it though. We were going to cut some fleece today, but decided against it, so this is mainly a glider blog. Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Charli & Tyler







Cas & Violet



He's such a little lump, I love him.





He's also a very stained lump!







Charli and Tyler again...





Prettiest mosaic sugar gliders ever!



Cas and Violet again...




Kira & Logan




Sadie, Pip & Hadley



She's such a pretty little WF.





Kyro













Tracy's Hadley














Jensen
















No comments: