Why do I even bother...

Today has been one of those horrible lazy days where I really don't feel like doing anything. I barely want to blog right now, so that should tell you something. I hate when I have days like this. Everything just seems so sedated.

We did manage to sew up the remaining two sets that the one chick wanted. Remember the chick that wanted 3 sets? Well these were the two that we didn't get sewn. I surprised we even managed to do that! On days like this, we usually put things like that off. I know, we're so productive.

And of course, we carried the joeys around for a little while, like we always do. We even stopped by our aunt Sharon's on our way back from town and let her play with them for a while.

Speaking of town, we finally went in a picked up our bags. You know, the really awesome 3 day survival bags? Well, sure enough, there was some darkness at the end of the tunnel... one of the damn bags were ripped. So now we have to wait until next Monday or Wednesday to take them back because I have to work. Awesome.

Okay, I'm ending it here. Hopefully all the pictures I took today will liven up this blog a wee bit. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Seamus:







Little miss Hadley:





Mr. Kyro:



The cage sets:



The cats:





No comments: