Down and out in Poplar Bluff...

As I stated in the blog before this one, we had to do lots of Christmas shopping today! Well, not lots, but a fair amount. Unfortunately, since people I know read this blog, I can't go into details. Not to worry, I'll tell you everything we got the day after Christmas. That's not too bad, only 3 months away!

Omg... Christmas is 3 months away!! O.o

Anyway! We hit up Petsway first, of course. We actually didn't stay in there too long, I got too depressed looking at all the little mice and rats that they had. And of course, they had a rat that had babies. I'm sure they sold them as well. It makes me sick. I don't even think we stayed in there 5 minutes!

After that, we headed to Hastings, a place that used to be our home away from home. I was actually shocked when we walked in... it looks SO different. I mean, it still has the same feel and smell, but everything is so cluttered and just all over the place! They've moved everything around and added like a million more items. We walked around in there for probably 30 minutes looking for zombie books and a couple movies, which they didn't have. They had a couple zombie books, but they were so stupid!

Then we got hung up on The Walking Dead memorabilia. Yeah, bad place for us to be! They had two really, really awesome throws that we both fell in love with. Wanna know how much they were... $25!!!! WTF!? Then they had a set of 4 Walking Dead glasses that had zombies on them. Equally as awesome as the throws. Wanna know how much they were... $25!! They must really value their movie and TV show memorabilia!

After that, we headed to Walmart where we did the bulk of our shopping. I'm not going to bore you with talk of Walmart. That pace is something else!

We ended our journey at none other than Taco Bell. A place we haven't eaten at for over 2 years! Can you believe it? And yes, we FINALLY got to try a Doritos Locos Taco. My conclusion... they're awesome! I can't wait until we can go back and get another, lol. I'm so pathetic.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm exhausted and want to sit somewhere for a long time. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sam A. Baker park:






Almost to PB...



Petsway!!



Hastings, obviously...




No comments: