The sun also rises...

A glider friend of ours, Sarah of Sarah's Suggie Shoppe, contacted us a little while ago and asked if we had any pre-made sets available. I told her no, but we were getting ready to cut some fleece, so we could have. Well long story short, she ended up wanting a $30 set. She seemed a little hesitant at first, so I began to offer a trade. Six of her awesome ball pits for the cage set. She was MORE than willing to trade.

So yes, we're finally doing a trade for some of Sarah's toys! Woop woop! We got her set sewn up today and ready to ship out tomorrow!

Aside from managing a trade and getting the set sewn up, we also managed to cut out 10 pouches for the other lady that ordered them! Awesome! We also found enough fleece to do Hannah's 7 jumbo pouches later in the week. Now we just need to actually get around and sew them, lol.

Had I even mentioned that Hannah wanted to order 7 jumbo pouches? Well she does! This is the first time she's ordered anything from us, so I'm pretty excited. Hannah and I are good buds, so I hope she likes them!

We also held the glider today, like we always do, but today we decided to take them by our aunt's house for a little visit. They all did so good, and, of course, were the center of attention. Kira probably did the best, she got out of the pouch and jumped for everyone! Only from me or LaVaughn to my uncle. She was great.

Well, tomorrow is my last day, then I have 3 days of freedom! I can't wait! McDonald's will kill you if you stay there for too long. I don't know how some of those people work for 10 days straight without going on a murderous rampage! Seriously, I would kill someone.

You remember me saying all the crap about GTA V and that we were going to sell it on Ebay? Well, we did! It was a bittersweet goodbye, but I know it was for the best. Part of me wanted to keep it just to keep it, but then the part of me that knew I would never really get into playing it wanted to sell it. So it was a win/win I suppose.

We also went through our old DVDs a while back and ended up giving close to 100 to our aunt and uncle. The remaining almost 300 movies and a couple TV shows we decided to sell on Ebay. Well believe it or not, we actually sold them for $133! Downside... the dickhead that bought them hasn't paid and isn't showing any sign of paying. Figures. I guess we'll have to start a dispute or something.

Speaking of Ebay, we were able to find the 4th season of The Vampire Diaries -- yes, we're obsessed -- for a really good price, so we bought it! We also bought our first Harry Potter memorabilia ever!! Like not just little cheap wands, this is licensed stuff! I can't go into details right now, considering these things are for something later down the road. So you're just going to have to use your imagination!

Okay, I believe that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Cute little Kyro:




Seamus being a bat glider:



All the pouches we cut out:


And lastly, Sarah's cage set:


No comments: