I just wanna go to the rooftops and shout!

I can barely contain my excitement... wanna know why!? Chloe and Boone's cage arrived today!! I'm SO happy! We're so close to upgrading to all HQ cages. We only need 2 more and then we're done.. for now. Now we just need to get it set up and we're good to go!

Also, the frog set that we sewed yesterday sold today. The chick that wanted it ended up wanting two more sets from us, rock and roll! We took that as a sign to buy those bags that we wanted. We decided to order them from Walmart.com and use our PayPal money so that we didn't have to drop that much on hand money. Well for some stupid reason, we could only order one! We got some error saying that they wouldn't be back in stock until next week. So unless someone came in and bought all 8 bags that they had, they're just being stupid. So now we're going to have to BUY one. Sucks.

Aside from that, I did something that I haven't done in a long time... recorded video of the joeys! And believe it or not, I got it uploaded to Youtube! I used to record video all the time, but stopped for some reason.

Speaking of, LaVaughn has seen Jensen in a new light and now wants to keep him. Like no joke, she said she seriously 100% wants to keep him. At first I thought she was just saying it, considering we say we want to keep all our joeys at least ones. So I guess he'll be staying here, lol. He'll also be renamed to Seamus. Pretty cute, eh?

And now I get to talk about depressing things, like having to go to work tomorrow and work 9 freaking hours! Someone please kill me! Not really, of course, but I would appreciate if someone gave me a new job. Since I work until 10, I'll have to close the damn lobby, like always. This is why I want out at 9.

Okay, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's little Seamus (formerly Jensen) sleeping in LaVaughn's hand:





Chloe and Boone's new cage:


And the videos:



No comments: