The Warriors Three...

Well our Joann loot arrived today. Of course, it's awesome!! I seriously love nothing more than getting overstuffed boxes of fleece in the mail. And you wanna know the sad part? I already want to order more!!

Just as we started getting everything out to do some major damage on cages sets, family dropped by. It was just one person, but you can't be rude and continue to cut and sew when someone it sitting there staring at you. So we hurried up with our one set and left it at that. Not to worry, there's always Wednesday.

Since we have all this new fleece, plus some old fleece, we're going to have lots to do in the coming days. Now I just hope we can muster up the strength to do it all. You know how easy it is for us to procrastinate, lol. LaVaughn more than me... just saying.

It's been SO cold the past few days. It makes for great pictures taking days, but I'm always so backed up on my blogs, I never have time to go out and enjoy the cold weather. And fall is my favorite time of year, so I'm really missing out. I'm making it my personal mission for the week to be completely caught up on every blog!

I did, however, manage to take a few pictures of The Warriors Three. It's such a fitting nickname for Mr. Friendly, Lilith, and Harley. In case you have no idea who I'm talking about, that's our Tom turkey, our hen turkey, and our duck. They're seriously always together, it's hysterical. I'm pretty sure Harley (the duck) thinks he's a turkey now. No joke.

And in a quick work recap... I survived the fall festival!! It was horrible, though. We were dead from 7:30 to 10:00, but as soon as 10 rolled around, we got swamped! I swear to all that's holy, there were cars wrapped around the building for 45 minutes! No joke! It was horrible, I never ever want to experience that again.

Okay, I believe that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Warriors Three





Bart


Toby


Lucy


The Fleece






The Cage Set



No comments: