Let the sewing commence!

Isn't it funny how I say that like my sister and I spent the majority of the day sewing? Well, we didn't. What we did end up doing was sewing one set and cutting out a couple for ourselves. I know, we're so stingy, lol. Since our new cages arrived, we thought it would be nice for everyone to get something new, even if it wasn't a cage. And that something new comes in the form of a cage set.

We still have lots to cut out, considering we only cut out two -- which we're still not 100% on -- so this wont take place until next week at the very earliest! But at least they'll have something to look forward to, even though they have no idea they're getting them, lol.

We did end up going to town a little while ago. A trip which I wish I could take back, burn, or stab with a stake. Hmm.. it's almost like I'm talking about a vampire. Anyways, the drive there was nice, but the drive back was miserable. LaVaughn and I got into a tiff and it just completely offset the night. We do live together and see each other daily, so it's expected that we have a fight or two, right? Oh well, it's over now and the bitterness is already starting to wear off.

And that's where I call it a night.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that I ordered us some more plastic balls for the ball pits we got from Sarah the other week. She shorted us on balls (unintentionally) so I ordered more. I got us a 25 pack, surely that'll be enough to fill them all up. If not, I guess I'll order more.

Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan



No comments: