I don't ever wanna feel, like I did that day...

This just feels like one of those majorly slacking weeks where we're not going to sew at all. Considering we sewed until our fingers bled last week, I think we've earned this week off, lol. Although, I do like keeping up with things and I also like trying to sew up all the fleece we have and (hopefully) sell it so that we can order more.

Actually, we already did order more fleece. There was a killer awesome sale going on, so it was really hard to pass up. It's so hard to wait on fleece. I want it SO bad, lol.

As soon as I got home from work last night, LaVaughn and I decided to trim all the joeys' nails. They needed it. We try to wait and trim their little ones nails until they're around 6 weeks OOP. Of course, everyone's different and you can do it sooner, but we both prefer to wait. We also managed to get a couple cute pictures of them in the process.

Since we have so many glider nails to trim now, we decided to break them all up into small groups to do over the next couple days. Today, we trimmed Boone, Avon, and Hadley. We decided to trim those three and carry them around because they need the most one-on-one attention. Avon's alone all the time, so he needs it the most. Boone has Chloe, but he was a super crabby joey, so he's taking a little time to warm up to us. He is getting LOADS better though. Hardly any crabs now! And Hadley is just a complete angel. It's going to be so terribly hard to let her go. :(

And finally, I was able to get pictures of some of the older babies! Like I said before, since we have so many now, it's easier to break them down into groups!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. LaVaughn and I have to jot to town for some things. No telling what we'll drag home. As long as it's not an animal, I'm happy. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Hadley







Seamus








Kyro







Boone
















Avon








Hadley









A few more of Seamus...






Hadley & Kyro






And a couple more of Seamus...



No comments: