And we're back...

You remember everything I said about not sewing this week? Well pitch that right out the window, because we actually sewed today! We had a set that needed to be done over the weekend, or even Monday, but we put it off. Don't you just love putting things off when you know you should be getting them done. It's official, we're procrastinators

Anyways, back to sewing and what have you... we still have enough of the fuchsia/flowers fleece to do one, possibly two sets. Or one set for us and a starter set for someone else, lol. It's SO pretty, so it's going to be super hard to let go. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And like I said yesterday, we continued our glider nail trim/photoshoot today. We managed to get Tyler, Charli, Cas, Violet, and Chloe. There might be a couple of Seamus his in there somewhere, just for fun. I can't help it, he's just SO cute!

And since that's all that happened today and absolutely nothing else, I'm going to end it here. I don't want this to become one of those pointless rambling blogs, I hate those. Not to mention, they get creepy and just waste space on my blog. Anyways, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Moon



Tyler
















Charli
















Chloe
















Violet
















Cas















Seamus





Modern Family Season 1 that we just got on DVD! 


More of Seamus...




And lastly, the cage set:

No comments: