Under control...

I know it's been a long time since my last blog. It's entirely my fault, but I just didn't feel like blogging Friday. I had a headache all day and just felt like crap. Then I thought to myself, "Why not just lounge around on the couch all day and do absolutely nothing?" Well, that's what I did.

Now today, on the other hand, was a much more productive day and allowed me to cut out 7 jumbo pouches all on my own. LaVaughn and I also sewed up 10 regular pouches. So yes, it was a far more productive day than Friday.

Oh, duh, we also sewed up one of those blue and brown sets that I love so dearly. Luckily, some lady wants it and one like it for her two cages. Yay! I couldn't be more thankful that we've been selling sets lately. With Christmas right around the corner, we need all the extra money we can get!

Have I mentioned that we're doing the whole shebang this year? Tree, decorations, gifts? Yup, we're going all out! I'm pretty excited, considering we haven't had a Christmas tree since 2007. Yes, it's been 6 years since we've done anything for Christmas. It's actually pretty sad...

Anyways, aside from that, we also got our ball pits Friday. They're awesome! My only issues... they need more balls! There's only enough for like 6 balls per pit. I asked Sarah if she had anymore, she said she would look over the weekend, but who knows.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Milla sleeping on her dog bed that auntie made her:


The brown set that I adore, and will never have:


The 10 bulk pouches:


No comments: