And the road leads to nowhere...

Sigh... I feel like such an idiot today, a waste. Not me, personally, but what we did today.

Yet again, LaVaughn and I were on the hunt for a certain computer. Wanna know which one has our panties in such a wad? It's the Toshiba C55T-A5123. It has Windows 8.1, a 2.39 GHz processor, and to top it of... a touch screen. Yes, it's as awesome as it sounds and I want to kick myself for not just spending the extra money in Poplar Bluff and getting the ONLY two that they had.

Of course we didn't get those, though. We wanted to drive home, drive to Fredericktown the next day (where they only had one), pass on that one as well, then come back home. So what were the big plans today, you ask? We were going to drive up to De Soto where they had one, then drive home through Fredericktown and get the one they had.

Wanna know what put a damper on this trip? Well, we decided to stop by Walmart in Farmington just in case they had something of equal value. Well, they didn't, but for some reason, something told me to check online to see if there were any others in the area. Wanna know what I found online? I just so happened to read that Fredericktown was OUT OF STOCK! It completely blew our plans out of the water.

We just decided to go home, we didn't even go home through Fredericktown and pick up our stuff that we ordered.

On the drive back from Farmington to Ironton, I was so aggravated. After all, we did just drive up to Farmington for absolutely nothing! I drove by work to see if Curtis was working, which he was. Long story short, he basically bitched over the phone yesterday when I had to call out because I couldn't get out of my road, which was no joke. So I really didn't want to deal with him.

The trip turned out to be worth it after all when we stopped by Alco where they had the ENTIRE 12th season of Degrassi on DVD for $8!! You can't even find one part of season 8 online for less than $10, so this was a much needed find to make the day not seem like such a waste.

Getting our fleece from Joann's really boosted my spirits. We ordered 4 different prints and 4 different solids, so we have the potential to make 8 different cage sets. I already showed Laci pictures and I'm pretty sure she wants a set out of each of them, which is totally fine with me. Now lets just hope we can sell the rest of them!

Alright, well I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Fleece:





No comments: