Weight of the world...

We seriously outdid ourselves today with the gliders. Not only did they get massive treat time (mealies and yoggies), but they got weighed and their nails trimmed too! It was a big day for everyone.

I'm so very impressed with their weights this time around. Everyone, minus Tyler (who lost a few grams), gained weight! Not an obscene amount, but a decent amount. Sadie was the main one that needed to gain a little, which she did, she gained 3 grams. Violet didn't get weighed because she was airing out her joeys, Charli's weight gain is due to her joeys, as well as Kira's. Everyone else was in the norm.

Logan was the one that shocked us the most. He went from 123 grams to 140 grams! I kid you not! That's a 17 gram gain in two weeks! LaVaughn and I both noticed that he was starting to look a little chubby, but wow! We're not going to worry about it unless he continues to put on this much weight every two weeks.

It snowed a lot last night. Well, not a lot, but enough to cover the ground. Nothing has melted today and we're still snowed in... not fun. If a lot doesn't melt by tomorrow, then I'm not going to be able to make it to work. They're going to be so pissed, but what can I do?

I know this is short, but I'm going to call it quits. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Check out this awesome snow we got last night:





I'm noticing a pattern here:

Who doesn't love Suave lotion?

My giant bra-baby, Zoe:



LaVaughn's new Karambit knife:




My new CSI pocket knife:




Now time for sugar glider goodness!!

Logan



Kira



Seamus



Margie



Pip



Sadie



Chloe



Boone



Violet's Joeys:



Violet



Cas



Charli



Tyler


No comments: