Look at the flowers...

I cannot stop thinking about last nights episode of The Walking Dead. Their delivery was so much better than the comics -- please don't hate me for saying that. I knew Mika and Lizzie's story was coming to an end, I just didn't think they would show as much as they did! Creators, I applaud you for presenting us with the best episode to date!

I keep forgetting it's St. Patties day. It just doesn't seem like it.

To celebrate our Irish heritage, we're planing a nice meal of potatoes -- not sure what else yet, but for sure potatoes! We have have a nice Irish beer to have with our meal. And... if things go well, we're going to watch The Boondock Saints. I know, such an exciting day! Most people our age would probably be out at the bar, but I prefer celebrating from the comforts of home.

And more than likely, we wont watch The Boondock Saints, just saying.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot! I didn't go to work yesterday! I had full intentions of going, I got up, dressed myself, and even got 1/4 of the way there. Apparently we were supposed to get some nasty weather yesterday, which we did. Everyone was saying that it wouldn't stick and that we should be fine. Boy were they wrong!

The highway from our house to Annapolis was fine, but the roads in town were awful! There was slush build up all over. Did that stop me? Of course not! After I got outside of town a little, I went around a curve and noticed that the car was starting to slid. Then, like the moron that I I'm, I panicked and started applying too much break. The only reason I did that was because I was on the opposite side of the road that lead to a drop off. Saying I was scared is an understatement.

And, of course, there was a cop right around the corner. I panicked, yet again, and put on my hazards. He flipped his lights on and pulled up next to me. I proceeded to tell him that the roads were horribly slick, that's when he told me that tip top was a sheet of ice. If you live anywhere near Ironton, then you know that tip top is 'supposedly' the highest peak in Missouri, so it freezes like crazy. Not to mention it's a huge hill/curve combo. Basically a drivers worst nightmare in the winter.

That's when I swallowed my pride and called out. Luckily, my boss was more than cool with it.

That's pretty much all that took place yesterday that I can remember. Other than desperately harassing the gliders for joey pictures, I was pretty much a bum yesterday.

It's been a nice day today. It's quite, the weather is beautiful, and things are just nice for once. We've had the windows open all evening, which made everything feel and smell awesome. And instead of sewing today, like I should have, I opted for some Splinter Cell time. Still, it was nice.

Aside from that, we managed to get all the animals fed (dog and cats), fed the chickens some treats, and even did every scrap of laundry in the house! I'd say today was a win.

Now, time for lots, and lot of -- mainly sugar glider joey -- pictures. Be sure to check them all out below. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Photos from yesterday:

So close to detaching, I can taste it!


Charli's little ones have a while longer.

But man I can't wait to hold them!

Just look at the hood on that little girl!


Look at this fluffy bunch!

Milla was feeling very sparky.

Going somewhere, Una?


Photos from today:

Charli somehow managed to squeeze those chubs back inside.


I love that tail!!


Daddy Tyler.

Mama Charli.


Look at those giants! They should be detached already!



Looks like this little boy is a standard, not a WF. Cas is a big phony with his alleged lack of ear bars.



And lastly, Mickey's beer! Nom, nom, nom!

No comments: