Maybe...

I was feeling unsure about the computers I ordered yesterday, so I decided to contact the seller and ask if the entire computer was in Spanish, like cords and what have you. I breathed a big sigh of relief when he replied and said the entire thing was in English, just a couple keys were in Spanish. It made me feel laods better.

Speaking of, both computers shipped today via Fedex! If the tracking is correct, we should have them both by Wed. For some reason, they didn't ship them together, so one is scheduled to arrive Tues. and the other is scheduled to arrive Wed. Not sure why, considering they were both shipped from the same place at the same time. And even their tracking information is less than 10 minutes behind the other. Lets just hope we do get them both at the same time. Getting one on Tuesday and then one of Wednesday would just be torturous.

In Paypal issue news, I think we have everything settled now. The chick apologized and just asked if we would replace someone. Since we were feeling generous and didn't want to start anything, we agreed to it. But, since we're replacing some things, she's going to send the things back to use. We can't use them for our gliders, but we can use them for our rats.

In more joeys news, it looks like Violet's little platinum boy ended up being a true platinum mosaic! Before you get too excited, no, they're not detached yet. I was just able to get a good look at him and see that he has white ears and a broken stripe! I'm so excited, I can't wait to hold them.

Now, since things are starting to look up, lets hope next week is 10x better! Yes, this past week could have been worse, but it was very stressful and made me what to stab someone and rip out all of my hair. This week has also flew by, I hope next week is a lot slower.

After Sunday, I have basically the rest of the week off. Someone needed to use the car, so I took off work so said person could borrow it for a few days. I know I'm going to miss out, but my pain is their gain. I'm just going to take all my days off and make them productive sewing days! Or so I hope, but you know how that goes.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's some more joey cuteness:



Milla being a bum:




The cat Army and their feast:

Bart

From left to right: Toby, Lily (in the back, FYI), and Lucy.

No comments: