The last day of March...

Before we get started, let me just say, I know it's not the last day of March and that it's April 1st. Since I blogged semi-early yesterday, I still have yesterday to write about.

When I wasn't going back and forth with my stupid Sims game, I was playing with the joeys and taking pictures of them. I was going to just take pictures of them in front of the glider room window, but then I thought to myself, "It's too nice to not take outdoor pictures today!". I had originally intended on doing tree photos, but decided against it when I realized just how windy it was. 

That didn't stop me from getting some pretty cute pictures, though.

The lighting wasn't the best yesterday -- it was cloudy -- so the joeys' pictures turned out kind of dark. I did, however, managed to get some really nice looking pictures of some Easter Lilies, Toby, and Lucy. Some turned out really nice, some are repetitive, like every other picture. I suppose it would be best for you to just look for yourself instead of me describing them. 

It's raining again. I was just staring out of the opened kitchen window, listening to the rain fall. It's so relaxing. Then that same annoying bird flies by and makes this horrid squawking sound that completely ruins any serenity that I was feeling. I have a love/hate relationship with some of the birds that live around here.

I keep forgetting that today is April Fools Day. I'm totally slacking today, I haven't 'fooled' anyone. It's so sad, but I'm too paranoid that karma will come back and bite me in the ass. Isn't that pathetic? Like, I've contemplated doing something, like saying I did this or that in or around the car, but my luck, it would happen in real life. I think I'm going to leave the pranks to everyone else this year.

I need coffee, lots of coffee. I can't believe I've been up this long and haven't had a couple cups already. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Now time for pictures!! 

This is our gorgeous ringtail mosaic boy, Declan:












And our gorgeous ringtail mosaic girl, Fiona:
(whom I want to keep)












And the star of the show, Neal:
(he's an angel)












Beautiful Easter Lilies:





Lucy the cat sniffing the Easter Lilies.

That would be Toby behind them.

I love this one, not sure why. There's something so attractive about the darkness behind the lilies.





Apparently Toby was stalking me for some reason.





Lucy enjoying some grass snacks.


The flock.


A lone Easter Lily.



This is more suited for a lone Easter Lily.



Don't ask me why, but I love how apocalyptic this fence picture looks.


Lucy looks so pretty here. I love her.

The sunset from yesterday was something else.



The last sunset in March.

No comments: