Eclipse...

I feel weird that I didn't blog Monday, not sure why I didn't, cause I definitely didn't do anything of importance. I've been trying not to out my blog on the front burner when it comes to a list of daily chores. Cause 9 times out of 10, my blogs are boring. Funny and quirky, but boring. ;)

I had completely forgot about the eclipse that we had Monday night/Tuesday morning. I was just sitting there and then remembered. Mind you, it was 3 in the morning, so I didn't expect much. To my surprise, the eclipse was in full swing and one of the coolest things I had ever seen! I'm one of those people that are fascinated by any and everything space, so you can imagine my excitement when I actually got to see it.

Now if only the pictures had turned out better.

Speaking of pictures, I finally got some new ones of the joeys last night. I had been wanting to get some body shots that weren't outdoors, so I made a makeshift backdrop and just took pictures of them on my lap. They're not the best in the world, but they're decent.

People were talking patagiums on Facebook Monday night and classifying certain splotches as marbled. LaVaughn and I both noticed that what they were describing was exactly what Declan had. After pictures shared and talking to other breeders, we've come to the conclusion that Declan is a marbled mosaic!

Whilst I'm on the subject of the twins, I'm going to go ahead and say it... I'm not keeping Fiona. I wanted to so badly because she is just so cool looking, but when it all boils down, that's really the only reason I'm keeping her. Other than her stunning beauty, there's no reason too. She's sweet and beautiful, but I have no intentions on putting her with a certain glider when she gets older, so it seems silly to keep her.

I shouldn't really be talking about this, but there's a good chance we will be getting Pax and Xander back. Taylor has apparently been dealing with loads of stuff lately and if all of a sudden getting rid of all her gliders because her dad wont let her have them. Which is silly, considering she's staying with her mom, who is more than willing to let her keep them. I don't know, I guess I shouldn't judge, considering I don't know the whole story. It just kind of seems weird that she gets another yorkie right around the time she has to re-home her gliders. Sigh...

Omg, I think Kira's joeys detached early this morning!! While LaVaughn and I were feeding treats, I heard one crying. I wanted so badly to rip the pouch out and look, but I refrained. If I had done that, I would have been terribly jacked up and not able to sleep, so I refrained. They're seriously so close to coming OOP.

I know we're a little late to the game, but we've started watching American Horror Story. The only reason we decided to watch it was because my friend from work said that Kathy Bates is in the 3rd season and not to mention, the 4th season is going to be about a freak show! We knew we had to catch up before the 4th season premiered this October.

I think we overshot things, considering we watched the first two seasons in 4 days. Our determination level was epic. We're at a standstill with the third season, Coven. Murder House was awesome, Asylum was just too awesome for words. Other than the flashbacks where Kathy Bates was this horribly bitch of a slave owner, the show isn't that good. But, that's mainly because the show is about a bunch of teenage witches. Of course, Jessica Lange is awesome, but neither hers, or Kathy Bates is enough to make the season as good as the two before.

Well, I believe I've wore out my welcome. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures of the eclipse:




This one is decent, but it looks more like a blood moon than an eclipse.


A few pictures of Kira's joeys:




Look at all of those adorable little faces!


Some random shots of the moon from last night:


It was a very, very full moon.



Random picture of Bart and Toby.

The adorably chubby, Seamus.

Now time for joey pictures!

Neal











Fiona











Declan












And lastly, some more pictures of Kira's joeys that were taken a little while ago:











No comments: