Somewhere over the rainbow...

I wonder how many lameos use that as a blog title? I've browsed through my fair share of blogs, and I can tell you from personal experience, 97% of them are a cliche. They have these typical little housewife names like, Love Is In The Air, Hello Happiness, My Crazy Perfect Life, and the obvious, Somewhere Over The Rainbow. What happened to originality?

I feel like today is my first day off since November! Even though I hardly worked 5 hours yesterday, it feels like I've worked for a week straight. I am happy that I have today off, though. It makes up for so much.

I decided to seize the day and (finally) take pictures of the joeys, which is long overdue. I tried to do tree shots of everyone, but it was so insanely windy, I had to do half of them just in mine and LaVaughn's hands. They all still turned out pretty good, of course, the joeys themselves are to die for! I don't know what it is about this group of joeys, but there's something special about each and every one of them.

Oh, speaking of joeys! LaVaughn and I got an awesome look at Kira's two new joeys! And guess what... they're both mosaics!! One has a very nice sized pink tip on it's tail and the other appears to have a solid pink tail! Now mind you, these joeys still have some 'cooking' to do, so there's a good chance the pink tail will color up, but there's also a chance it wont. I can't wait to see what they have, but I can never wait to see what those two have.

I guess that's all I have to say right now. Be sure to check out the awesome pictures below!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are Kira's joey's gorgeous tails:

This is the one that we think will be all white.



And that's the nice sized white tip.


Random Easter Lilies that LaVaughn captured:


 Neal's photoshoot:




Is that not the sweetest sugar glider face ever?




I love his little expression here.

This is just the cutest picture of him ever!





Fiona's photoshoot:






She is such a gorgeous, gorgeous girl.


Just look at those markings!

Her facial markings are just to die for.






Cutest mosaic sugar glider girl in the world!

Declan's photoshoot:


He was not enjoying the wind, poor little guy.

Such a pretty tail.


And his little trimmed ears are just the cutest.










Anyone else agree that he should stay here?


Now for random yard flowers and our waterfall:



No comments: