To the devil with false modesty...

I don't have too much to share today, mainly I wanted to unload some pictures so that I don't get backed up. They're nothing special, just a couple of Milla and Zoe.

We had all kinds of storms roll through yesterday, several warnings, and one very scared pup! Milla is a super friendly dog, but she's a loner by nature. Her behavior makes a complete turn around when it's storming -- or just when she's scared in general. There's not a thing you can do to pry her from our sides. 

We dinned up in our nook off of the kitchen last night and Milla stayed right by our side. It's so funny to see such a big dog so scared of something as harmless as thunder. It really brings out the puppy in her.

Today, on the other hand, has been much nicer. Definitely a lot colder, but it's been docile. So much so that someone decided to fish in the lake behind our house. Yeah, imagine my surprise walking in the glider room and seeing a family of 3 fishing. It was a sight to say the least! 

We still haven't seen or heard anything pertaining to Lucy. She's just gone. It's so lonely outside anymore, even though there are still 3 cats out there. Aside from Bart with his extreme vocals, Lucy was the loud one. Constantly squeaking out little meows whenever she wanted food, or just to be loved on. I miss her so.

I don't know why, but I am dreading work tomorrow. It's not as though I'm not there on a weekly basis, but since I took off a couple days this week, it seems like I've been gone for an eternity! I work a grueling 1-10 tomorrow. Standing for 9 plus hours on your feet is not something for the weak, I have to say. Maybe, by some miracle, I'll get out early. Highly unlikely, but you never know.

I guess I'll leave it at that. Hope you enjoy the pictures below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Our big girl Milla with wide, frightened eyes:

The bone is clearly doing nothing for her, even though she ate about 4.

"Is it ever going to stop storming, mom?"

Zoe loves nothing more than to look out the large, floor to ceiling windows in the glider room:


Such a pretty girl, such a different reflection.


Look at those beautiful cat eyes!




"Hey, who the heck are those people up there?"


Now some gorgeous photos of the rat finks:

"Move Sally, it's my turn!"

"No, Melissa, it's mine!"

Chelsea really has no idea what's going on.

Neither does Emilie.

"I'm just going to sit over here and look pretty."




The end.

No comments: