Happy Walking Dead Day!

Technically it's Easter, but to me is WALKING DEAD DAY!! Woot woot!! We didn't do anything huge this year, as far as dinner goes. It was just me, LaVaughn, my aunt, and uncle. See, not much. And we didn't even technically have "dinner", it was mainly us stopping by and getting food to go.

We did end up going to town today, which was very exciting for me -- I got a new pair of scissors!! My old ones kicked the bucket Thursday and as you know, I badly need those for work.

Surprisingly that wraps up my day. Well, until The Walking Dead comes on, anyways.

Tomorrow will be slightly different, tomorrow I'm doing someone's senior pictures! It helps that it's not a complete stranger, but someone I used to work with at McDonald's. I promised her last fall that I would do her pictures, I just never got the opportunity. I'm SUPER excited, but also a tad nervous. I'm still really looking forward to it, though.

I guess that's all for now. Time for a little Dying Light before TWD! :D

Love & Peace

-Megan

Gorgeous chocolate strawberry cupcakes!







No comments: